Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

 

E-commerce

E-commerce is the sale of products and services over the Internet. It is the fastest growing segment of our economy. It allows even the smallest business to reach a global audience with its product or message with minimal cost. The sale of products or services on your Web site can generate sales that will make the difference between success and failure. Even Walmart, the largest retailer in the world with one billion dollars sales per day, could not anticipate the increasing wave of Internet business. On the morning of November 24, 2006, their Web site broke down because it could not handle the volume of Internet orders
180 million people in the US use the internet at least once per month
In 2005 there were approximately 1.08 billion people worldwide who used the internet at least once a month. This is projected to grow to 1.8 billion in 2010
The online population has hit 73% of all U.S. adults
The average income of Internet households is over $66,790, making the Internet user a very attractive customer for you to target.

2010-08-07

My Ecommerce Success Story.....

I used SBI! to create my website, flat-stomach-exercises.com because I wanted to see if this tool really worked. After only 30 days, my website was averaging over 200 unique visitors per day thanks to the free search engines! I've never gotten traffic that fast with any site I've created.
Here`s a screen shot of my traffic statistics for March 2006 - only 9 months after I started my site. It took me over 2 years to get those kind of traffic numbers with this website.
Why did traffic come so fast? Because the research tool that is provided helps you choose the right topic/niche and domain name to maximize the free search engine traffic - a feature no other web host provides.
In the 3rd month, I started adding Google`s adsense ads to my site and started earning an income right away. That's the nice thing about the Internet is that you can earn revenue from your site no matter the topic, thanks to affiliate programs (most are free to join).

No comments:

Post a Comment